Gleamergy has been created in 2012 by Dominique Venet. Its target is to support its Customers and Partners by making available to them extensive industrial expertise in the field of energy. Its scope is Energy, with particular emphasis on Natural Gas, LNG and Power. Gleamergy’s team has:
- A unique experience ranging from gas fields to power plants, in Europe and overseas.
- A proven track record combining vision and implementation capabilities as well as leadership and negotiating skills.
Specialties: Energy, Oil and Gas, Power, International, Project Development, Natural gas and LNG contracts
In short, the ability to imagine the initial concepts and turn them into practical successful projects.
CEO, Gleamergy energy consulting
Dominique Venet has spent 23 years with TOTAL and 9 years with EDF (Electricité de France), where he created the Gas Division.
This career path gives him an in-depth knowledge of the two very different worlds of Oil an Gas Companies on one hand, of Utilities on the other hand : a rare cross-expertise at a time where increased cooperation between these two worlds is a necessity given the development of gas-fired power generation.
With Total, he started in Refining in France, then Marketing and Trading in East Africa based in Nairobi – Kenya.
He moved on to Exploration and Production in Middle East, where he was in charge for Total of developing the first LNG project in Qatar, Qatargas, based in Doha – Qatar.
Back in France, he joined the Gas Division to be responsible for developing Midstream assets, with successful projects in South America, Middle East and Asia.
In 2003, VENET joined EDF as Executive VP Gas, with the task of starting from scratch EDF Gas Division. This Division is now up and running, including achievements such as partnership with Gazprom in the SouthStream pipeline or Dunkerque LNG Terminal.
In 2012, he created Gleamergy SAS, a Consulting Firm specializing in Energy.
In this context he is today Chairman of Hanseatic Energy Hub, an LNG Terminal project close to Hamburg, Germany.
D.VENET graduated from Ecole Centrale de Paris and Stanford SEP.
- Targeting energy investments.
- Looking for industrial expertise to manage energy investments (Board Membership)
- Looking for development beyond their core business, eg Gas Distribution Cy investigating LNG or Upstream activities
- Looking for Management Support to develop a new project
- Looking for hands-on industrial experience to support their Teams in the field of Energy
- Looking for extensive wellhead to power plant cross expertise to develop new strategies and businesses for their Customers
- Looking for a better understanding of Oil & Gas companies and Utilities strategies
- Looking for industrial energy expertise to create or support energy masterplan or regulation.
- Looking for support in negotiation with International Oil Cies or International Utilities.
- Parties looking for expertise in Arbitration proceedings